Tuesday, June 18, 2013

The Long-Expected (or Threatened) Aidan & Dean Post

In which I shall endeavor to prove, with pictures, that they are adorkable and/or adorable. It shall not be hard to prove, methinks.


Hahaha, Dean, how dare you say that... XD


Aww.... well, that makes up for it, Dean.


Aww...

All right. Someone, I don't care who, you HAVE to cast these two in regular movies together. It HAS to be done. I don't care if the world explodes from the adorableness. It HAS to be done.


I think I've given up trying not to fangirl about this guy. I'm just trying to be more discreet about it. He makes it too easy! He just has the best smile. You want to laugh with him. It's adorable. It doesn't get any simpler than that.


Attack the camera!!


Aidan and Dean, at their dorkiest. What are they doing?? Is that CHEESE? How and why is cheese involved? ARE CRIMES AGAINST CHEESE BEING PERPETUATED HERE??!!!

Lol, it's Aidan and Dean and all I can think about is the cheese. That's probably a good sign. It means I'm not at the creepy fangirl stage. I'm still distracted by cheese.

Well, it is one of the Five Elements, you know - Earth, Air, Fire, Water, and Cheese. At least, that's how it goes in The Kane Chronicles. XD


You don't know how much I am literally rolling on the floor laughing here... I mean... *gigglesnort* This is what we call comedy gold, boys.

You're not helping matters at all, boys.

Really.


I have mentioned it before, but that is a nice beard Dean has there. He is quoted in the WETA Chronicles II book as wondering, since beards are already in style (are they?), if braiding will also come into fashion.

Am I the only person who thinks that could actually be awesome?



They clean up nicely...

Actually, what I find the most riveting about this picture is the fact that... um... the crowd behind them? It's composed entirely of girls.

*resumes helpless rolling on the floor with laughter*

'Cause I wouldn't be among those fangirls! I'd be the one crawling away under the tables in stark terror, going, "They looked in my direction! FLEE!"

So, yeah. I would never do anything creepy to the actors. The most I'll ever do is post pictures on my blog and say they are awesome. Because they are.


They always are in pictures together, aren't they? It's a good thing, too. Gets all the adorableness in one shot. XD


ROFL. The glasses.... oh my goodness... THE GLASSES. What is with the glasses? Seriously, I can't get over them.

YOU'RE MAKING DEAN LOOK NORMAL HERE, AIDAN. So not majestic.


Someone was apparently hungry...


I am beginning to think it should be illegal for them to be that adorable...


Too funny not to reblog... Ahahaha. Seriously, all I can think of when I see this (other than the red plaid shirt, yes, thank you, it should replace the purple shirt as the outfit fangirls squee over) is a teenage girl on a cellphone with one of her friends. AHAHAHAHA.


LOL, what?! XD


And that there sums it up, my friends. I think I have quite conclusively proven that they are adorkable and adorable. (Because adorkable and adorable are not the same thing, you know.) If I have not, I cannot see how anyone could.

But you're welcome to try. XD

In Pace Christi,

Elyse

No comments:

Post a Comment