Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Some Seriously Funny Videos

I don't even know how I found these - wait, I think my sister actually found them first. Well, I don't even know how she found them. But they are seriously funny. You MUST watch them. They are stop-motion fanmade videos of LEGO minifigurines - what more can you ask for?

In this video, LEGO Voldemort goes shopping for the Elder Wand at Ollivander's. Makes perfect sense, doesn't it? (Ironically, he is also the only LEGO figurine to have a nose... lol.)

So, of course after watching this one we had to look up the rest of the videos on this channel - Brotherhood Workshop - and we found some more ones that are equally funny. Observe:



The guys who do these videos are amazing. You should really check out the rest of their stuff.

Have a great day! :)

In Pace Christi,

Elyse

1 comment:

  1. This is awesome! It sounds like they used the original voices from the movie in the bacon one. I didn't expect the plot twist...Funny!

    Didn't expect Gandalf to come and kick Voldemort around! That was awesome!

    Then it took me forever to realize the song in the last one was some kind of parody to a Bieber song...Classic.

    ~Natsu

    I checked out some of their other stuff. The Halloween one is great. ☺

    ReplyDelete