Tuesday, June 18, 2013

A Minor Health Food Diversion

I don't even know why I'm typing this.

But today I went in the health food store in town for the first time. The fact that I am blogging about this probably tells you how ordinary and (thankfully) boring of a life I lead.

It was filled with organic food. Literally, as in almost every single can, box, or bag had the word 'organic' or it somewhere. The air smelled like lemonade powder. You know when you set out to make some and get a good whiff of it? Yeah, that smell. Really clears out your nasal passages, it does. I doubt that was what was actually causing the smell; it was more likely some sort of cleaning agent with a lemon scent. But lemonade is what I thought of.

We got some appels, some grapes, and some nuts. See, even the produce we buy is very ordinary and boring.

I am glad for ordinary and boring. I like stableness in my life.

In Pace Christi,

Elyse

No comments:

Post a Comment