Thursday, May 2, 2013

Uh-Oh. It's That Time of Year Again


One down, four to go. Yaaaaaay.

I always seem to end up with five finals no matter what I do. Huh. After the two tomorrow, though, the rest won't be near so bad. I'm never scared of German or history finals.

The literature final wouldn't be so bad, either, if it were writing an essay about something. But no. Of course not. Instead we do presentations! What is this, speech class...? I already suffered through that once. Do I have to do it all over again?

The main concern is calculus 3. At least I have a (somewhat shaky) A going into it. Now watch me blow it all here at the last moment...

...Is that a badger skin that Sean Bean is wearing in the picture? I just now noticed... Of course, I know he's not Boromir here. It's from Game of Thrones, and I think he's House Winterfell or something along those lines. Dunno. I haven't read the books, and I certainly haven't seen the show.

You can obviously tell my brain is tired. I've already done about three hours of math studying, and after I sketch out a rudimentary outline for my literature presentation, I'll go back to math. Yaaaay.

Anyone want to trade?
In Pace Christi,

Elyse

No comments:

Post a Comment