Friday, May 3, 2013

I Survived Today


Yeah, this is pretty much how I feel. I'm not at all certain that I did well on my cal 3 final (I may have gotten the bounds wrong on the triple integration problem for number 2, and I couldn't remember how to prove a triangle given by three points in three space had an obtuse angle, so I totally winged it... and so forth). But it was such a relief turning it in and walking out of there.

Ironically, for being worried that I wouldn't be able to finish it in time and would have to come back after my literature final, I was the first one done. Now, in college finishing first either means you are a whiz at these things and know everything, or that (1) you are a sad, mad fantasist who merely believes he knows it all or (2) you don't know anything, and you know it.

Hopefully, I am neither of those...

But it's good to be done with it!

Three down, two to go.

In Pace Christi,
Elyse

No comments:

Post a Comment