Thursday, May 30, 2013

Fangirls Are Evil

Someday I really, really, really need to type up my Guidelines for Sane Shipping and share them. Other people might get a chuckle out of them at any rate. Or they might be cringing and nodding their heads along with me, I don't know.

Any thoughts on that?

In the meanwhile... I found this.


RUN, KILI. RUN AND DON'T LOOK BACK.

Or this will happen:


Now, we have long suspected that somethingn dark and evil lurks in the hearts of rabid fangirls. It leads them to drooling, making shameful posts about the objects of their, um... obsession, and to writing horrid fanfics. If we're lucky, the poor characters only get beat up so that they can be comforted. Which is quite cruel, in my books. If we're not lucky, they write self-insert Mary Sue fanfics, and things get...

BAD.

And now we finally have evidence of what those rabid fangirls become, thanks to lissinator on Tumblr:


Now you know.

In Pace Christi,

Elyse

1 comment:

  1. Please do those guidelines!
    Also, how do you put gifs on blogger?

    ReplyDelete