Tuesday, May 14, 2013

So I Had to Deal With a Bunch of Idiocy Today...

I was reviewing some books (not for the church library, for once, but for a similar matter) and it is apparent the author has no grasp of logic whatsoever. She also needs to brush up on her history.

My reactions went as follows:




In other news, our final grades came in and my are all very nice indeed, including the calculus one that I was (semi) worried about, which makes me feel a bit better.

Of course, I have to finish reviewing the book tomorrow (less than 1/3 to go, less than 1/3 to go...)... and then there's another one. Gah.

Maybe I should find that meme picture labeled, "I don't want to live on this planet anymore"... It seems like this would be an appropriate occasion...

In Pace Christi,

Elyse

No comments:

Post a Comment