Thursday, May 30, 2013

Someone Get Me Off Of Pinterest

...So, guess what I've found.

I don't even think I need to explain by this point.

I love summer.

(Oh, and before you ask, I was out this morning chopping weeds with a mattock in the cow pasture, so it is not as if all I do is lounge around looking up stuff on the Internet. It only seems that way. I also washed the dishes. No, I did not chip any glasses, crack any plates, or blunt the knives - fortunately for me.)



Hahaha. Fandom crossovers. Speaking of which:


Cheers if you got this one!


Uh, yes, Dwalin is totally a wolverine. At least, I assume that is a wolverine. It looks like all pictures I have seen of them (including how they appear in Zoo Tycoon 2). And it is not the Hugh Jackman kind, which I am not fond of anyway.

Okay, okay, I admit it - I think Cyclops is cooler than Wolverine! There, I said it! Flame me all you like now, but you will never change my opinion!


I may have posted that one before. (The tag says it's by kadeart on Tumblr, and it appears to resemble her style.) Or I may not have. I can't remember. If I have, it deserves reposting and I am totally not sorry. Not in the least.

I haven't even seen "Gentleman" yet. Nor do I have an interest do. This sums up me in some weird way.


BOFUR SMASH!!

I actually really like this picture of Bofur. I must admit that nice, adorable guys who can still pick up a heavy mining mattock and smash a troll's toes are awesome.

If you don't belive me, I must tell you that my brother and I watched the troll fight frame by frame (we saw one guy whom we believe is 'old Fili', or Fili when Rob Kazinsky was still playing him, but we're not really sure...). Bofur gets at least two of the trolls on the foot with his mattock, and going by the look of it... that thing has got to hurt.

Bofur FTW.



It must be a family habit, is all I can say.



Just... perfect.



 
 


This picture is even his avatar (or whatever it's called) on Twitter. He's @BrownAds. And it was his birthday yesterday!

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, ADAM BROWN! THANK YOU FOR BEING SO ADORIBLE!!

And I STILL have like 60 pictures to post.

I'm still not sorry.

In Pace Christi,

Elyse

1 comment:

  1. Hehehehehe...

    I love all of these.
    I believe I have even re-pinned some of these on Pinterest...

    ~HUGE SMILE~

    That "Over 9000" was Dragonball, wasn't it? I'm not sure. But I love it. :D

    Your posts make me happy.

    ~Natsu

    ReplyDelete