Monday, May 13, 2013

More Jed Brophy, For No Particular Reason

 
 
 
Just him dancing at Hobbitcon, while the other Dwarves look on (probably shaking their heads interiorly...).
 

 
 
 
I'm not really sure what he's doing here... moonwalking? Dunno.

 
And here is breakdancing. Now, breakdancing is not something I have ever done or had any interest in doing, because I would either make a fool of myself or break something, with a combination of both being even more likelier. (I just can't dance. At all.) But I can appreciate the athleticism required to do it and not hurt yourself in a variety of messy and painful ways.
 
So, yeah... he's good.
 
Uh-oh. They're planning something.


Jed and Adam are up to no good... Whatever mischief they're plotting, they're in it together, and as everyone should know, if Nori's involved, hold on to your silverware...

I love this cast more than is healthy.

In Pace Christi,

Elyse

1 comment: