Thursday, May 30, 2013

Now It's Time For a Few Sherlock Pics

I have to be fair, you know. I can't treat all my favorite fandoms unequally. Well, actually, I can. I don't think there's a law against that yet. But I like making fun of stuff like this.

Tolkien's legendarium will always be my number one fandom. But I am allowed to like other stuff, and to try to convert people to it.

Right? XD


Uh, yep. Tumblr will crash when season three comes out. Yes, indeedy.

On that vein:



They also have way too much time on their hands. They have also discovered Photoshop. The world has not been the same since.


I have seen someone write that they would be quite happy with a movie composed entirely of just Martin Freeman's facial expressions. While I must admit to the truth of that, I can only add that anything with just these two running around and acting like this has to be gold.

I mean, look at them.


See what I mean?


I honestly don't know whether to go, "Awwww," over this picture or to start running for the hills and not looking back. It just has that sort of vibe, you know.

I also found some nice gifs of Martin Freeman being adorable and don't know where else to put them, so I'm going to lump them in here. Even if they aren't necessarily anything to do with Sherlock. I mean, with the whole SuperWhoLock movement, fandoms seem to be merging, and then there's the whole Smauglock thing going on, so I think I can get away with it...


The fact that he's just wearing his hobbit ears and not any other part of his costume is probably the funniest part about this - other than the expressions themselves, of course.


And here he is again, ladies and gentlemen. Oh, wait, he's also wearing his hobbit feet. My mistake.


Here he is in full costume, doing... I'm not exactly sure what. Just sort of... trotting around and being ridiculously adorable.

Oh, that reminds me. Here's another Smauglock sort of thing, courtesy of PeckishOwl on Deviantart (again).


And now back to our regularly scheduled Hobbit programming.

In Pace Christi,

Elyse

No comments:

Post a Comment