Thursday, May 2, 2013

A Helpful Guide to Fili and Kili's Expressions

I have no idea why I think this is so funny. But I do.


I cannot wait until finals are over and I can get more things done. Granted, I tend to celebrate no school by ignoring my phone and the Internet, so I don't know if I'll actually do any more posting than I am now once we're out...

In Pace Christi,

Elyse

P.S. Who do you think has the better facial expressions - Fili or Kili? I'm partial to Fili, of course, but Kili's 'Laugh' and 'Angry' are pretty good. *snerk*

1 comment:

  1. Kili. But I do love Fili.

    Kili's expressions- "bottom." There was this one face he made during supper...it was adorable. Sorry, I am fangirling.

    Fili, hmm...Laugh and Cry.

    Oh, and "in front of the person he like."

    ^.^
    ~Natsu

    ReplyDelete