Thursday, May 9, 2013

Something To Brighten Your Day... If You Like Hobbit-y Things, That Is


I love this video. Not only is it not a tribute to Thorin (which usually devolves into Bagginshield *headdesk*) or to Kili and Fili (if they remember Fili, that is - and usually they only appreciate the poor boys' looks), it is for Bofur, who deserves all the love! He has the best hat in the appreciation of ever, he has such a charming personlity... and he sings, too!

So, yes, Bofur does make me smile.

It helps that I heard this song in Books-a-Million yesterday and haven't been able to get it out of my head, so I decided to embrace it and post it on my blog! Actually, I haven't really minded this song being stuck in my head - it could be so much, much worse. I like this song.

And since I am in a happy mood, let's see what else I can find... Ah. This looks good.


A party simply isn't complete until your dishes have been washed by a dozen ninja dwarves. 'Nuff said.

In Pace Christi,

Elyse

No comments:

Post a Comment