Monday, July 8, 2013

Now I Know Why Few Tumblrites Bother With Post Titles

...I mean, when you start reblogging gifsets and stuff sometimes there's very little you can say about them, since they (and their captions and hashtags) speak for themselves.

For example:



And now for the commentary (my brother and I like to imagine Fili is saying, "Beer, tell me your secrets," lol):

| Fili and Kili figuring out the mysteries of the barrel in the back ground are killing me.

| Kili’s like, what should I do? It doesn’t open. Brother, help me figure out its secrets.

| Then it looks like Fili’s just slammed his head into the front of the barrel to try and get a mind connection with it through forehead contact.

| | # thumping his head against it more likely # think think think

Lol.

In Pace Christi,

Elyse

No comments:

Post a Comment