Thursday, July 11, 2013

An Avengers Post, For A Change


| LET YOUR POWER SHINE

| | MAKE THE CLOCK REVERSE


| | BRING BACK WHAT ONCE WAS MINE


| | HEAL WHAT HAS BEEN HURT


| | CHANGE THE FATES' DESIGN


| | SAVE WHAT HAS BEEN LOST


| | BRING BACK WHAT ONCE WAS MINE


| | WHAT ONCE WAS MINE


Then, of course, the comments:

| | | THIS WAS MEANT TO BE FUNNY. WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?

| | | | ACTUAL TEARS. You have my actual tears on your hands.

| | | | | I hadn't even finished laughing yet. Goodness.

| | | | | | literally my reaction:


| | | | | |  and then i cried

So, yes, now that I have made you all cry, here's some more gifs that are NOT sad and hopefully should cheer you up from that depressing gifset. Think of them as a bonus:

 

Also, for an added BONUS (my sister might like this one):



| So this is what happens when Natasha tells Clint to go pick up their daughter from ballet lessons.

Hahahahaha.

Better now, yes?

In Pace Christi,

Elyse

1 comment:

  1. I love these! The first one of the flower song from Tangled was my favorite!

    ReplyDelete