Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Dori Pessimism Master Post

As promised, here are the (much fewer in number) Dori Pessimism memes, brand spanking new, to accompany the longer-established Bofur Optimism meme.

What's that, you say? Which am I - Bofur or Dori? It depends on the situation. Generally, I try to be Bofur. However, there is a certain threshold over which I get grumpy. Also, I tend to be more cynical of people (if only in my head) and more positive about life and circumstances in general. A bit paradoxical, yes, but then I see great value in paradoxes. XD


All I can say is, if you haven't seen Veggietales' The Lord of the Beans, you seriously need to watch it. LOL.







Only 7, and the last was sort of a repeat of the first. More generic, and suitable for widespread distribution in light of the benighted masses who are ignorant of Veggietales. XD

In Pace Christi,

Elyse

No comments:

Post a Comment