Thursday, July 11, 2013

I Can't Tell The Difference, Either


Tumblr's comments, of course:

| Tony Stark, everyone.

| | Robert Downey, Jr., everyone. It had to be corrected.

| | | Tony Stark pretending to be Robert Downey, Jr., pretending to be Tony Stark. There, corrected even more.

| | | | Tumblr has officially lost the ability to tell the difference between Tony Stark and Robert Downey, Jr.

| | | | | Robert Downey, Jr., has officially lost the ability to tell the difference between Tony Stark and Robert Downey, Jr.

I can't tell them apart, either! We watched the Sherlock Holmes movie with him in it (the first one) and all I could think was, "That's Tony Stark. Where is his Stark tech? Is he going to suddenly blast that fake magician guy with his repulsors?"

So, yeah, I can see Smaug being a consulting detective any day over Tony Stark. Dunno, but that's just how my mind works.

That being said, I saw an interview where RDJ admitted that he had a problem of often thinking he's Tony Stark, so, yes, that last comment is accurate.

In Pace Christi,

Elyse

No comments:

Post a Comment