Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Multifandom Funny Stuff

Is 'multifandom' even a word? ...Hmm. I doubt it. Well, I have just coined it. Feel free to use it now as you like.

Not sure what the platypus has to do with anything... At least I can confidently identify the Doctor, the Supernatural crew, and (of course) John and Sherlock. I even know that it is the Tenth Doctor. Haven't I learned so much, Amy?

And it is all your fault. XD

Now, presenting: If Sherlock Went To Hogwarts


 
For some reason I can't get the picture to enlarge. Well. The source appears to be yourpotterlock on Tumblr but I cannot say for sure as Internet Explorer has decided to not let me open any new tab. It's rather cruel that way.
 
 
All you need is something about playing Solitaire on there and you will have me in a nutshell. Okay, I don't cry that much. But it gets there.
 
Martin Freeman dancing in Buckingham Palace, apparently.
 
 
 
 
And now presenting:
 
| Sherlock's disregard for furniture is wonderful.
 
| | Wait, this is not normal? I thought this was how everyone used furniture.
 
| | | THE FLOOR IS LAVA, JOHN.
 
I don't even know what I am doing anymore here.
 
In Pace Christi,
 
Elyse

No comments:

Post a Comment