Friday, September 23, 2011

I Remembered!

The picture at the top is from De Soto state park. As I said, I didn't go that day becauase I was sick. But we have pictures.

And as for the picture at the bottom right of six of us with the guide in a big rubber-duck-yellow raft, that was a trip I went on with my church group to the Nantahala. It was awesome! The six of us shared the same condo room and we all got along, so that was great. Additionally, we were the first ones up and going in the morning, unlike some of the others (cough, cough, the boys, cough, cough). But we all got in the same raft. I had never done it before but I wasn't afraid of sitting in the front (hey, I can swim), so that's where I ended up. We had a great time, even if the guide couldn't explain whether it's Nan-ta-HAY-la or Nan-ta-HAW-la.

It will be a mystery for the ages.

The picture was taken while we were going over Nantahala Falls, which explains their expressions. In other pictures, Amy and I look like we're actually having fun. The rest just look plain terrified. :)

My sister was horrified when I told her I put that picture on my blog.

In Pace Christi,

Elyse

No comments:

Post a Comment