Thursday, September 15, 2011

Better Day

Thursday is my light day, with only Calculus and Composition, so I was home a little after eleven. Yay! I was amazed at how light my backpack was. Usually I almost tip over when I stand up while wearing it.
I like Calculus. I'm weird that way. And I like English, too. Mrs. Howell is so nice. Her classes are really fun. I hope that my first research paper topic, McCarthy, gets approved, because it sounds like a fascinating topic to pursue. The added fact that I already have three sources in mind doesn't hurt.

On an unrelated note, I need to study for a Chemistry exam tomorrow... It's multiple choice, so maybe it won't be a total killer... I hope I find where I'm supposed to go in Stevens tomorrow, though. I've only been in there once and I have just the ten minutes between classes to run from Wesleyan over there and find where I'm supposed to go. Is the main part of Stevens auditorium meant? One would think it would be in use, but maybe so... there's a lot of students in CH-111.

In Pace Christi,

Elyse

No comments:

Post a Comment