Tuesday, October 1, 2013

The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug TRAILER!


*wailing and flailing*

SMAUG TALKS! HE TALKS! JUST LISTEN TO THAT VOICE! IT'G GONNA BE TERRIFYING IN THE THEATER!

Bonus: I saw Bofur at one point! I could even see his face! Saw Fili's blond hair a couple of times (yay!) and Kili once.

Not terribly enthused about Thranduil or this subplot with Tauriel, but whatever. It's great to see Legolas in action, and he looks more real this time than in the first trailer. And he was using Orcrist to fight orcs in Laketown. Grr. Legolas, I hate to say this but do. Not. Mess. With. The. Majestic. Dwarf. Or. Take. His. Stuff. Grr.

The spiders are gonna be terrifying.

The Mirkwood Elves look cool.

Bard looks awesome.

Thorin is... uh-oh... getting scary... Can you say 'dragon sickness'? No, Thorin, don't!

And then did I mention that Smaug talks? *clamps hands over mouth to prevent hysterical screaming*

There's already YouTube comments from girls sarcastically thanking Benedict Cumberbatch for ensuring they're in love with a dragon. Knew it.

Sorry, I can't say much more because I'm still incoherent. I've watched it six times already!!!

In Pace Christi,

Elyse

No comments:

Post a Comment