Monday, October 7, 2013

Okay, I Have Been On An Anime Kick Lately

... Catholic anime, that is. Well, to be more precise, anime with Catholic captions. It's amazing.

Oh, and I have recently picked up another anime fandom, but more on that later. In the meantime, take a look at these:


Don't have a Bible handy? "For the word of God is alive and active. Sharper than any two-edged sword, it penetrates even to the dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart."



I think I posted another from this anime a few days ago... It's not a series I'm familiar with, so I'm not sure. Is this Attack on Titan? I think several of the pictures are. I know absolutely zero about the series, but it was recommended to me lately. *sigh* Another thing to add to the list...




I used to really love Pokemon about ten years ago. I even thought it was real for a time - I blame a Pokemon book that was written in that fashion. Leading children astray and all that. It's a bit embarrassing to recall. Anyway.

I still have all my cards. They're almost all first generation, with only a couple of second generation. I like the first generation so much better than all the rest. Pokemon now are mostly colored blobs with meaningless names. They ran out of imagination quite a few generations back.

My favorite Pokemon? Gosh, I don't know. I'd probably say Umbreon, because it's just cool. Runners-up would be Glaceon, Charizard, Arcanine, Articuno, Ninetales, and Rapidash. Yes, I like the fire critters. I always like the fire critters/people, even though I would probably be a water person/critter myself - maybe it's BECAUSE I would be a water person myself.

I totally ship Zuko and Katara from Avatar: The Last Airbender after all.


Aaaaaand that... is Jack Atlas from Yu-Gi-Oh 5DS. I don't know why, I think it's funny. I know almost zilch about 5DS, and I really don't want to know why it looks like he has axe-shaped earrings...

Oh, gosh...


I just watched this music video to figure out what in the world this was all about. I think I need some Brain Bleach now to get it out of my head.

My reaction can be summed up with a flat, "What? Just what?" "What is this new devilry?" is also pretty appropriate.

I guess every so often YouTube just has a stupid music video frenzy...

Oh, goodness.

In Pace Christi,

Elyse

No comments:

Post a Comment