Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Oh, Look - I Found Some Funny Pictures

Courtesy of FAILBlog, although it's not for the faint of heart due to the vulgar humor that some people think we all must needs also enjoy. Even so... I couldn't resist posting this:


There you have it, folks. Becoming a rabid fan of the latest teen idol will turn you into a shambling wreck of decaying flesh, will strip you of any independent thinking and decision-making, and will give you a sudden craving for brains.

STOP NOW. FLEE!

On a happier note, Tennessee has some spiffy new state trooper vehicles:


I haven't actually seen any of these (although I'm nto sure whether this photo is to be taken seriously or not), but rest assured that, if I do, I will be delighted. :)


Some people might find this guy's idea to be terrible. Others would think it is awesome. I'm... not enthusiastic.


Um... may the beer be with you? It's a nice Millennium Falcon model, though. I'm just rather amused at the purpose for which it was designed...



I know I've posted several FailBook ones today (Facebook fails, as chronicled by FAILBlog), but... they're so funny! Do people lose all common sense when they log on to the Internet, or what?


I would NOT eat those hot dogs. My reasons should be obvious.

...On second thoughts, where are the flames coming from????

...On third thoughts, I do NOT want to know!!

In Pace Christi,

Elyse

No comments:

Post a Comment