Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Ooh, Look, Funny Gifs

I had a lot of stuff to post today, okay? Now it is time for some gifs.


I am not a brony (or are only guys called bronies? I'm not sure) but, even so, this gif is applicable to a wide variety of situations, especially in my case. I get guilted into stuff a lot.


Nope. Not in my job description. You're on your own, fellas!

(By the way, have you seen The Avengers outtake where the Hulk guy says that and runs away? It's hilarious!)


Okay, this guy is a real-life ninja. Because I certainly would not want to take a running a leap and smash, even feet-first, through glass. And does he just perform a backwards somersault off the car hood (which may be quite hot)? YES.

This guy is amazing.


I don't know why. I just felt my blog needed this gif on it. I have a lot of '(Insert Character Here) Approves' gifs by now. Lessee...

I have (1) Bofur Approves (2) Gandalf Approves (3) and now Snape Approves. I also have Martin Freeman and Richard Armitage giving the camera the thumbs-up and a gif of Legolas that could easily be captioned 'Legolas Approves', if I knew how to add captions. So that sort of makes 5. Right?


This one needs no excuse. It's just funny. Although I have no clue what that green tirangle above Tony's head means. Obviously, I am not a comic book nerd. (Therefore, I must be a poser, blah, blah, blah. Whatever.)

Okay, I think I've done enough damage for today.

In Pace Christi,

Elyse

1 comment:

  1. OH RAINBOWDASH! I love Rainbowdash! And yes, I am pretty sure that brony basically means, "Boy fans of ponies." Bronies. Heh.

    Awesome set of gifs.

    ~Natsu~

    ReplyDelete