Wednesday, November 13, 2013

French DoS Posters!

Although I would normally probably count as a Gallophobe (a person with an extreme aversion to France, French, and all things and people French... mostly because the sound of the language is like nails on a chalkboard for me), somebody on TORn (where I get all of my news nowadays) found these lovely posters for The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug in French. So I shall post them.

Well, most of 'em, since I didn't bother with the Tauriel one. My attitude toward her is neither positive nor negative. It is a mix of, "Meh," and, "Wait and see."






While the Bilbo poster isn't the greatest, it is infinitely better than that horribly photoshopped one released the other week. Everyone hated it; some suggested firing the whole photoshop team and starting anew. This one is passable, however. Even the Legolas one is lovely and looks quite interesting.

Everyone loved the Thorin poster, of course. All hail to His Majesty.

You know, I might even keep these pictures, because they *are* quite nice. And now I cannot say the words, "Quite nice," any more without saying it in the voice of Tom the troll from AUJ... *sigh* The perils of belonging to a fandom.

In Pace Christi,

Elyse

No comments:

Post a Comment