(1) Not using blinkers, at all.
(2) Using blinkers far too late to be of any use to other drivers.
(3) Driving down the road, with the blinker left on.
(4) Not turning on the car's lights when it is raining. Problematic, since your visibility is lowered in rainy conditions and turning on your lights alleviates that.
(5) Talking on the cellphone. This is not just annoying, it's dangerous.
(6) Texting while driving. Even more dangerous.
(7) Not pulling over when an ambulance is trying to get through, lights flashing and sirens blaring.
(8) Also not pulling over when a funeral procession is going by, particularly if police are leading it with lights flashing and everything.
(9) Drivers who complain about people who actually drive the speed limit (e.g., me).
In Pace Christi,