Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Y U NO HAVE HOBBIT MOVIE NIGHT, UNA???

I desperately wanted to put a rage comics meme with the little stick figure going, "UNA, Y U NO SHOW THE HOBBIT FOR MOVIE NIGHT??" but everything refused to allow me to put the meme together. So, obviously, I cannot post it. Instead, I shall have to just rant about it.

UNA IS SHOWING BRAVE INSTEAD. Now, don't get me wrong, I don't have anything against Brave. But The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey is better. It just is. It is in its own category of epicness, along with the LOTR films. There is no way UNA should be passing up on it. It showed The Avengers and the last Batman movie last semester. Surely, I thought, it would show TH: AUJ, which has earned over $1 billiion and is still being shown in some theaters around the globe because people love it and are still going to it, even when it's coming out on DVD on the 19th.

But no.

I would also put here a picture of Sokka saying, "The universe just loves proving me wrong," but nothing allows me to find a picture of that, either.

Well, the universe just loves proving me wrong. About everything. But I have not never been so wrong in my life. I think there's things I have been more wrong about before.

Grr.

I mean, WHY?! You just don't do this to meeeeeeee!!!


There is always an occasion for the Bilbo No gif. Always.

However, since I have a keen sense of irony, here is a Fili & Kili tribute, set to a song from Brave.


In Pace Christi,

Elyse

No comments:

Post a Comment