Friday, March 8, 2013

*SCREAMING*

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Do you remember that fanart of Thorin as a Celtic warrior I posted the other day? The one that I said was immensely distracting during history class?

THERE'S MORE. THE PERSON DID FILI AND KILI AND DWALIN, TOO.

...Suffice it to say that I made a little screaming noise when I discovered this on Pinterest. It is therefore imperative upon me to post the others as well. (The Thorin one is still the best, though.)


Nice red color... and awesome axes. In fact, I think the axes are the best part. ...I like fancy weaponry, okay?

It's nice to see that Fili and Kili share Thorin's nice blue color...


 
Ah, what the heck, I'll repost the Thorin one, too.


And here's all of them.


I wish I could find who drew them originally, but until then here's a link to something other than Pinterest. Unless the person to whom this blog belongs did actually draw them. If so, kudos to them. These drawings are seriously amazing. And they have seriously ruined any chance of me ever taking history class seriously again.

Just. Gah. Reduced to incoherence. AGAIN. What is it with these sons of Durin? WHY????? I mean, seriously. Dwarves. I used to love Elves. (The Silmarillion will shatter any illusion that they are perfect, however. *coughFeanorcough*) I did decide that Eomer had become my favorite LOTR character before TH:AUJ, but even so... Now it's like, "Elves, who cares?" Fangirls are squeeing that Legolas will be in The Desolation of Smaug these December, and I'm just like, "That's nice. ...Oh, look, majestic dwarf!"

Seriously. What IS it with these Dwarves? WHAT IS IT WITH ME???

Why I am even discussing this on my blog? Ah, well, it's not like I've hidden my Tolkien obsession on here before.

*final parting shot* Fili totally has better hair than Legolas!!

*flees*

In Pace Christi,

Elyse

No comments:

Post a Comment