Tuesday, March 5, 2013

LOL

This is for Audrey. I just came across a treasure trove of Pinterest pins labelled Daylight, as in the antithesis of Twilight. I simply must share my favorites. There's no way I can't.




Couldn't resist. Reading a good bit of Twilight bashing is a great way to improve your mood exponentially. Someone should scientifically prove this. I know they've proven that Remus Lupin is right: chocolate does cheer you up, so it's the perfect remedy for being attacked by emotion-draining Dementors!

I always did like Remus. Primarily for the chocolate, yeah, but also because he seemed sometimes to be the Only Sane Man.

No, I don't hate Harry Potter. Hate is a strong word. I just like poking holes in its plot holes.

In Pace Christi,

Elyse

2 comments:

  1. This made my day. Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I always respected Rob P when he said he hated Twilight! Love all of these!

    ReplyDelete