Wednesday, November 21, 2012


This is Oin. Oin is the brother of Gloin. You could probably figure that out from their names. That means Oin is Gimli's uncle. Since PJ and crew have made Oin the group medic in The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey, we now all know how and why Gimli knows that he has his axe embedded in the uruk's nervous system.

On more of a downer note, during Balin's expedition to retake Moria, Oin was eaten by the Watcher in the Water. Not a pleasant fate! Frodo almost succumbed to the same, but thankfully he had Sam, Aragorn, Boromir, and Legolas around to help him out, at least in the movie.

I do not know if I will be able to get around to posting tomorrow. I don't think I will be. Oh, why not, I'll just post tomorrow's picture tonight. It's not as if anyone looks at the date over the post anyway, right?

In Pace Christi,

Elyse

No comments:

Post a Comment