Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Ooh, Look! ANOTHER Hobbit Picture!


I'm not even sorry. Lalalalalala. I'm so not sorry.

And I did it. I looked up Being Human last night. This is coming on the heels of looking up BBC's Sherlock since a friend recommended it (and it had Martin Freeman). I DO NOT NEED ANY MORE FANDOMS TO EAT UP ALL MY TIME!!!!

But it's too late.

The good news is that from what I saw of my research on Being Human (thank you, TVTropes!) I wouldn't like it much, anyway, other than Aidan Turner's facial expressions. The guy is made of adorkable. And adorable.

I also looked up The Almighty Johnsons, which Dean O'Gorman was in. I am now laughing hysterically at the fact that he was Anders/Bragi.

Speaking of BBC Sherlock, to return to an earlier tangent, I apparently harbor the unpopular opinion that Benedict Cumberbatch isn't really that attractive. Just sayin'. *flees as people throw things at me*

I just had to get that off my chest, okay?

I also found a Sherlock/Hobbit crossover fic which postulated that John Watson is the reincarnation of Bilbo Baggins (no surprise there) and also that Sherlock Holmes is the reembodiment/ reincarnation of Sauron. Complete with Ring, but hopefully not out for world domination. It was quite funny. There was also one where a closet in their flat led to Erebor. Bilbo turned up looking for a dragon, and then John wandered in saying he'd just been talking to Smaug. Priceless.

In Pace Christi,

Elyse

1 comment:

  1. And I thought I was the only one! Who thought he wasn't attractive, that is. :)

    ReplyDelete