Saturday, December 1, 2012

Only 13 Days To Go, Only 13 Days To Go...


Only 13 days to go!

Yes, and this is Fili and Kili. Kili is taller... must be the Longbeard genes. Actually, from what I've seen of behind-the-scences footage, Aidan Turner (Kili) really is one of the taller guys, along with Richard Armitage (Thorin).

Also, only 3 days of this semester left! I cannot believe it. I suppose I'll have to. In less than a week the exams start. Oh, joy.


Gratuitous picture of Fili. What else did you expect, eh? I have to pay tribute to the amazing Fili in all his honor and glory. Between Fili and Kili, I honestly don't have a favorite. I love them both so much. I can't wait to see them being their cheerful selves in the movie. I'm also really hoping to see some meaningful interaction between them and Thorin, to make up for the complete absence of any meaningful interaction between Theoden and Eomer. *grumbles*

 
And I can't exactly post a picture of Fili without posting another gratuitous one of Kili, can I? Haha, you're probably wondering, my dear nonexistant reader, if and when I shall ever run out of Hobbit pictures. The answer is... NEVER! Mwahahahaha. I have an inexhaustible supply of them and I shall torment everyone with them for long after I have finally seen the movie!
 
I am so evil. Meeheehee.
 
In Pace Christi,
 
Elyse

No comments:

Post a Comment