Wednesday, December 5, 2012

LAST DAY OF THE SEMESTER!!!


"Hooray!"

Today was the last official day of the semester! Isn't it a great feeling? No more assignments... actually, I did have an assignment today. We had to do our self-critiques for speech. Figures that it would be that class, out of all of them, that this would happen in. Also, we didn't manage to finish up our speeches today and two of us will have to go on the day of the final.

So yay.

However, it's the last day and so I am not going to let it get me down!

Now we've just got Dead Day (apparently, it is politically incorrect to call it that nowadays; instead, it has to be 'Study Day') and the finals to go, and then we're free until mid-January. Ain't college wonderful? Maybe I'll be able to get some Christmas shopping done. I've already started, but I've come to a dead end of sorts. Of course, I really don't like shopping in the first place. Somehow, I always manage to arrive in the middle of a ginormous sale. So the place is swamped with middle-aged women, who nearly run me down with their shopping buggies and then smile apologetically.

Grr.

In Pace Christi,

Elyse

No comments:

Post a Comment