Monday, December 30, 2013

So True


*cackles insanely and runs off now that the damage is done*

Because this is extremely true. In fact, most of the princes from Disney are kind of bleh. Not much personality there, if you know what I mean? They're all just your standard tall, dark, and handsome princes charming. (Prince Charmings? Oh, I don't know how to pluralize that. You hear 'Prince Charmings' more but I think the noun should be pluralized, not the adjective.)

Granted, the one from Cinderella (does he have a name?) improved vastly in Cinderella 3 (which might actually be my favorite because it's just hilarious), but the rest... meh.

Although Flynn Rider does get points for being the smartest Disney character of all time - he actually is confused when people randomly burst into song.

Speaking of which, take a look at this cosplay:



I almost thought that was animation at first, not a real person. Some of these people who do cosplay are amazingly talented. I, of course, do not rank among that number.

In Pace Christi,

Elyse

No comments:

Post a Comment