Monday, December 30, 2013

Always Reblog the Fabulous Thranduil

So someone on Tumblr saw that gif of Thranduil being fabulous. You know the one. Yes, you do - don't bother to deny it.


And this happened:


In which Thranduil is actually Emperor Kuzco. Bonus points for Fili's wide-eyed look of horror, Kili's look of, "Seriously? This is what Elves are like?" (he also appears to be covering Bilbo's eyes for him!! Aw, that's so thoughtful of you, Kili!), and then... just... Thorin's facepalm.

That facepalm. It just screams years of Thorin having to endure Thranduil's fabulousness with every diplomatic visit. It says, "Here we go again." I can't get enough of it.

And can we talk about how Legolas just gets Thranduil's cloak thrown on him and doesn't move? It's like he's used to it by now. The poor guy. No wonder Legolas getting embarrassed by his dad has become memetic in the Tolkien fandom.

I love this fandom so much, y'all.

In Pace Christi,

Elyse

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I found your blog totally by accident a couple months ago and it appears we have a LOT in common! (unless we actually don't. that would be awkward.) I love your posts! Where's the subscribe button btw? cause I've been looking and looking and am thoroughly confused by blogspot......I come from a land of wordpress.....lol! Also I just realized that you have no idea who I am, so just to assure you I am not a creepy dude with a beard stalking people. My blog is here http://nun.heidmann.com/
    Lets hope that links through.
    Kirk out.
    -blip-

    ReplyDelete