Saturday, December 21, 2013

All Hail Jed!

I found the Jed Brophy Post To Rule Them All and must, according to my personal code of Tolkien geekdom, repost it here.







| Jed Brophy, everyone.

| | And don't forget


| | Rohan Jed Brophy as well!

| | wow this dude gets around

| | | Do not forget him as one of the Black Riders chasing Arwen

| | | | plot twist: all characters in LOTR and the Hobbit are played by Jed Brophy

| | | | Jed Brophy as Frodo

| | | | Jed Brophy as Galadriel

| | | | Jed Brophy as everyone


| | | | | Jed is everyone.

| | | | | Jed is you. Jed is me.

| | | | | A L L H A I L J E D

My brother and I literally cackled like madmen over this post. I'm still deriving way too much amusement out of that photoshopped FOTR poster... XD

In Pace Christi,

Elyse


No comments:

Post a Comment