Thursday, August 22, 2013

Trying To Save My Armitage Army Credentials Here


HAPPY BIRTHDAY, RICHARD ARMITAGE!!!

There, I saved my credentials. XD But, really, I didn't know a thing about it. I don't go looking up people's Wikipedia pages. (I try to remain a sane and non-stalky fan even on the Internet. Too many Google searches of finding insane fan tributes that... um... well, are insane, and you'll stop looking up people, too.) I rely on TheOneRing.net to tell me this sort of thing.

Oh, and, by the way, Sylvester McCoy (Radagast the Brown and the 7th Doctor from Doctor Who) celebrated his 705h birthday on August 20th. So happy belated birthday to Sylvester McCoy!



Anyway, back to our regularly scheduled programming.

You might ask why I keep posting that same picture of RA. Well, as I said before, I don't do much googling of actual people. I try to avoid the status of 'insane fan'. I prefer to remain sane, thank you very much. But I do have another picture I can share, if it will load.

It won't load! :(

I have another. Let's see if it will load.

:( :(

Why, oh, why, Blogger? Why have you taken to doing this to me of late? Grr.

However, I did look RA up on Wikipedia to make sure that it was his birthday, and I found this: "I was named Richard being born on the anniversary of Richard III's demise at Bosworth." So there is a historically-inclined tidbit for you all.

*goes off to fight with Blogger some more*

In Pace Christi,

Elyse

No comments:

Post a Comment