Friday, January 3, 2014

To Geneva

Thrice Welcome!

My apologies, but I do not know how to respond to a comment in any other way than by just posting. I'm not too technologically savvy myself, so I wasn't sure how to comment on your WordPress account with my Google account. I'm sure there's a way, but I haven't figured it out. Rest assured that I am convinced you are not a bearded creeper. :)

But I want to kill Google on a regular basis, so that's nothing new.

Following/subscribing to my blog probably requires a Google account as well, unless WordPress and Google are compatible. As I said, I don't know. However, I'd try clicking the 'Join This Site' button and seeing what happens from there.

As far as having things in common, if you aren't anti-Catholic and you like the writings of J. R. R. Tolkien, we should probably get along famously. :) A look at your blog indicates that you definitely aren't the former, so I think it'll be fine. Do you like The Lord of the Rings?

Bonus points for other fandoms. 'Kirk out' seems to indicate some Star Trek knowledge - am I right? I have a working knowledge of both the reboot and the original series, but am less informed on the other Trek incarnations.

(I strive to be fandom literate. XD)

Also, congratulations (or is it too early for congratulations to be in order?) on realizing you have a vocation and having the courage to respond to such a grace and follow it! I can only be in awe of such a gift.

In Pace Christi,

Elyse

No comments:

Post a Comment