Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Google Is Just Retarded

All right, so Blogger has been complaining for the past few weeks that the browser I use (Internet Explorer - yes, go ahead and laugh at me) is outdated and won't work properly. The past couple of days, my university email system has been saying the same thing.




Frustrated, I click on the link to download the newest version of Internet Explorer. This leads me to a Microsoft website that happily states: "You've got our latest browser. Thank you for using Internet Explorer!"


*insert Bilbo Eyeroll gif here*


(Blogger is still not letting me load any sort of visual medium.)


I mean, on the one hand, I do feel sort of vindicated that I was right that my browser couldn't possibly be outdated. On the other hand, Blogger and my university email system are still refusing to work properly for me. So... what next?


Should I download Mozilla Firefox or, heavens forbid, Google Chrome? Yes, let's help Google continue its relentless march to rule the world. It's like General Sherman marching to the sea, burning everything in its path. A bit like Disney, come to think of it.


Anyway.


This is why I hate technology.


In Pace Christi,


Elyse



No comments:

Post a Comment