Saturday, April 12, 2014

My Latest Obsession Now Has Pictures

I cracked. I caved in. I preformed a Google search. Here are the glorious (non-spoilery) results:






So.... um... yeah. Winter Soldier for the win!

Oh, and since I'm one of those people massively upset that Hawkeye/Clint Barton hasn't had any more attention (because he is seriously awesome and deserves all the love), here's a picture of him, too:


I see no downsides to having these two awesome snipers on our Avengers team. Nope. None whatsoever.

*goes back to having non-fictional feels about fictional characters*

In Pace Christi,

Elyse

1 comment:

  1. *tackleglomps* I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE WINTER SOLDIER EITHER!!!!
    Also, Hawkeye is awesome. :-D :-D :-D (Remind me to write a Hawkeye story sometime. ;-P)

    ReplyDelete