Saturday, April 12, 2014

I Have A Mighty Need

I really don't care what happens in Avengers 2: The Age of Ultron. I don't care about the plot. I don't care if Thor or Loki is in it. I'll be happy to see Agent Phil Coulson, but he isn't necessary.

No.

What I really want is the Winter Soldier.

He must be in it.

I have it all planned out. This is how it goes:

The Avengers are confronting the villain. Perhaps the villain is threatening the innocent populace; perhaps he has a weapon of mass destruction on hand. Perhaps he is doing the usual evil monologue. At any rate, they can't deal with him immediately because of various circumstances. And then...

BOOM. HEADSHOT.

The first and only indication anyone gets of the Winter Soldier is a sniper bullet suddenly taking out the villain.

Cue the newest addition to the Avengers team and even more epicness.

Please. This must happen. I'm begging you, Marvel. Do it. Dooooooo it.


In Pace Christi,

Elyse

1 comment:

  1. YESYESYES!!! HE MUST BE THE NEWEST AVENGER!!!!!!!!!! *shakes random person until their teeth rattle*

    ReplyDelete