Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Oh, Look, I'm Posting Anime Funnies Again


This is so cute!!!! (Yes, it deserves all those exclamation marks. However, you will observe that I stopped short of five, which, according to Terry Pratchett, is a sure sign of a diseased mind.) Anyway, if you're at all familiar with My Neighbor Totoro and Avatar: The Last Airbender, I'm sure you will agree with me that the cuteness of this picture is over 9000.


...I don't even have words to describe how appropriate this is. Yes. Headcanon accepted.


THIS IS NOT OKAY. THIS IS NOT OKAY. ALERT, ALERT, THIS IS NOT OKAY.

If there are two things you DON'T joke about in the FullMetal Alchemist fandom, it's Nina Tucker and Maes Hughes. *sobs inelegantly*

The only thing that could make it worse would be if someone responded with, "Roy didn't either," as he's been blinded in that last picture. :(

Pardon me while I go cry buckets of tears...

...Oh my gosh. I just found the first opening theme song of Shingeki no Kyojin/Attack on Titan... WITH TELETUBBIES!!! http://cheezburger.com/59357697 

I am now dying of laughter. As one commentator said, Teletubbies might be even more terrifying than Titans. For we live under the oppression of the tubby custard.


Oh, look more Avatar: The Last Airbender. Sokka is hilarious. Are you sure that was just cactus juice he drank?

On another anime-related note, I've gotten into Soul Eater. Problem is, it's veerrrrrry hard to find the dub on YouTube. Please, don't make me go to Hulu... *whimpers*

In Pace Christi,

Elyse

No comments:

Post a Comment