Friday, March 14, 2014

Bible Quotes Apply to Anything... Anything.


"God blessed them and said to them, 'Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it. Rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky and over every living creature that moves on the ground.' "

However, my latest favorite is this gem from Catholic Anime:


"Whoever digs a pit will fall into it;
 if someone rolls a stone, it will roll back on them."

Ahahahaha. Accurate Bible quote is accurate! Currently I have this picture as the first one that pops up on my screensaver. I haven't gotten tired of it yet. XD

Also, since they just posted this one in time for Friday and it's still Friday here (and also since I'm in a Yu-Gi-Oh! mood again and I have a soft spot for Kaiba):


I like one of the comments someone made on this: "Looks like Kaiba activated his Lenten trap card! I'm not sure if Yugi is going to be able to counter this one!"

Some of my other Yu-Gi-Oh! favorites from Catholic Anime:


HOLY MIND CRUSH!


Yami's hair is particularly distracting here... I really have no idea how he gets it to do that. It's also apparently natural. O.o Anyway, I always thought he and Yugi made more friendship speeches than Tea/Anzu ever did, but maybe that's just me.

Hmm, I've been thinking about rewatching the series. Maybe I should keep a running tally. That is, of course, after I get out of Season 0 of the manga where Yami is setting everyone on fire.


Someone's comment: "RELIGIOUS QUOTES ON MOTORCYCLES!"


Graceful Charity!

And now for one of the best of them all:


The comments always make it better:

"I activate my trap! LOGICAL FALLACY!"

"Anathema sit."

"It's time to D-D-D-D-DEBATE!!!!"

"Every time someone says a heresy, the most appropriate way to solve it is by playing a children's card game."

"I play my change of cheek!"

"HEART OF THE CARDS, GUIDE ME!"

Ahahaha.

In Pace Christi,

Elyse

No comments:

Post a Comment