Saturday, July 6, 2013

Awesome Lines That Weren't In the Movie

Poor Gimli. He gets quoted all the time and never gets referenced. This awesome gifset corrects that error (and also has Elrond being wonderfully insightful - there was a reason I loved him before the LOTR movies made me dislike him, and also before the Official Fanfiction University of Middle-earth and AUJ made me like him again):





I have an AUJ calendar hanging in my bedroom at the moment, and the picture for July is Elrond in armor. So much awesome. It was still kind of a wrench flipping to July, though, as June was BOFUR SMASH and how on earth do you pick between Bofur and Elrond???

To wit:

BOFUR SMASH!

Elrond in armor

I mean, how do you even remotely go about picking??

Nerd problems. *sigh*

In Pace Christi,

Elyse

No comments:

Post a Comment